The following tasks belong to the category TAPES:
``Tape related utilities''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- List FITS files on a tape
- Copies selected files from one tape device to another
tape device. Tape device can be a real tape unit or a
directory on disk.
- Lists files on a tape device.
- Rewinds a tape.
- Load FITS files from tape into a GIPSY set.
- Skips files forward or backward on tape.
- Load UV data from tape into a GIPSY set.
- Writes disk set and subsets onto magnetic tape (or disk)
in FITS format.