The following tasks belong to the category VELOCITY-FIELDS:
``Velocity field related''
In parentheses the name of the source file is given.
- Create an output set with profiles extracted from an
input set at positions in subsets that are either
1) defined by ellipses, 2) entered manually or
3) entered with the graphics cursor.
- INSPECTOR writes slices through a 3d GIPSY data cube.
It overlays radial HI velocities (i.e. 'tilted ring'
circular velocities) on velocities in XV diagrams and
lets you adjust the tilted ring parameters to get a
See also: INSPECTOR Supplementary documentation. (inspector.src)
- RESWRI derives the kinematical parameters from the observed
velocity field by fitting tilted-rings to the velocity field
and fits harmonic terms after convergence of the ROTCUR part of
code. RESWRI uses the 1 sigma error-field to calculate its
- ROTCUR derives the kinematical parameters from the observed
velocity field by fitting tilted-rings to the velocity field.
- Interactive modeling of rotation curves
- Replace values by a box with other values e.g.
for removing a bad perimeter of an velocity field.
- Calculates model velocity field from input parameters
given by the user.