Re: Reminder - review of FITS 3.0a spec

From: <sullivan_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:31:02 +1300 (NZDT)

<pre id="body">
<a name="start" accesskey="j" id="start"></a>Hi Mark,
Sorry for the delay, but even though I'm quite pushed for time right
now, I've tried this morning to look at the NASA websites you forwarded,
but they were not accessible for some reason.
I'm happy to go along with your advice.
On a more positive note, I am currently working on an instrument system
with an ex PhD student of mine (Mike Reid - who now works in IT consulting
in Wn) and he is quite interested in the FITS standards issues. I'll
forward correspondence to him now (and in the future) and so there will be
2 heads (or perhaps more realistically 1.5 heads, with me as 0.5) looking
at these issues.
Cheers,
Denis