Re: planned sessions

From: <Tony.Wong_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:40:02 +1000

Sarah,

I think I'll have to backpedal a bit from my original suggestion, as I
certainly don't have time to edit a book! But in addition to requesting
electronic versions of posters (which is great but always a bit of hassle) I
think we should definitely encourage people to bring A4-sized mini-versions
of their posters, so interested people with limited time can grab a copy.

Can I ask someone on the LOC (Chris or Warrick?) whether it is possible to
procure a bunch of manila pockets which can be affixed to the poster boards
in order to hold these handouts (or alternatively preprints)? This usually
works better than envelopes or piles on the floor.

Tony