[atnf-data-reduction] Miriad task FITS error: Illegal baseline number

From: <jgelfand_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:06:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

        I was wondering if anyone has gotten a similar error message when
trying to using the Miriad task FITS to read in UV data taken with the VLA
that was written out by AIPS that has multiple AN extensions:
         ### Fatal Error: Illegal baseline number in antbas

I tracked this error down to FITS assigning Antenna 26 an antenna location
of 0, though Antenna 26 was present in all of the AN extensions. I've
managed to edit fits.for to work around this error, but not by fixing
antenna 26 getting a non-zero location.

Thanks a lot -- Yosi