small VOs meeting - Beijing

From: <dbarnes_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:54:49 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I have been invited informally to the "IVOA small projects
meeting 2003", being held in Beijing 26-28 November. The
main topics are R&D focusses of small VO projects,
collaboration among projects, etc.

I am unable to go, and would very much like there to be
some Australian representation at this meeting. Please
see:

http://www.china-vo.org/en/events/0311BJ/index.htm

and let me know if you think you can go. I doubt there
will be any financial assistance available, so your
institute will need to cover your expenses.

Thanks - David.