next Aus-VO meeting: Sep 10.

From: <dbarnes_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:15:00 +1000

Hi all,

the next Aus-VO meeting (by Access Grid) will be on
Friday 10 September 2004, 10:00 to 13:00. Could one
person from each site please ensure your local AG
node is available and booked for this time.

VPAC is booked for those in Melbourne.

Later in August we will produce and circulate an agenda,
but it's not too early to send items to David Rohde
or me. We will be hoping for one or two presentations
again, so those who have good results to report, or
software to tell us about, please let me know!

One of the main topics for the meeting will be the
organisation of the Aus-VO workshop 2004. I am still
trying to finalise the list of international invitees.
Alex Szalay is unavailable, and I am waiting to hear
back from Bob Mann and Ray Plante.

 - David.