Aus-VO talk in Pune

From: <Tara.Murphy_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:34:21 +1000

Hi,

I am attending the IVOA Small Projects Meeting (following the
Interoperability Workshop) in Pune at the end of September (see the
website for details: http://www.iucaa.ernet.in/~vomeet/)

As the only representative from Australia, I have been invited to give a
talk about what is happening in the Australian VO (see email below). So
this is a call for information about any projects people would like
mentioned in this talk.

My plan would be to give an overall summary of what we are currently
doing and where we are headed, as well as covering a few of the projects
in a bit more depth.

So please let me know as soon as possible if there is anything in
particular you would like me to say.

Tara