Report from Pune

From: <Tara.Murphy_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:26:55 +1000

Hi,

I'm back from the IVOA Interoperability Meeting and Small Projects
Meeting in Pune, and I have posted a report on the Wiki at
http://www.aus-vo.org/twiki/bin/view/Overview/

Both meetings went well, and the talk I gave about some of our work in
Aus-VO seemed to go down well (people seemed interested and positive
about what we were doing).

I tried to cover all the sessions, but I have focused on what I thought
was most interesting/useful to my/our work, so if you have any other
questions, please ask.

Tara