LIEF progress report 2004: UQ

From: <mjd_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:33:31 +1000 (EST)

Dear colleagues,

Some of you (especially Rachel) may need progress report material for the
ARC, so here is a current summary of what we did at UQ on the 2004 LIEF
grant. Note that we started in March 2004, so our main deliverable is on
track for March 2005.

Dr. Michael Drinkwater tel: 07 3365 3428
Department of Physics fax: 07 3365 1242
University of Queensland email: <a href="mailto:mjd_at_physics.<!--nospam-->uq.edu.au
_at_physics.uq.edu.au?Subject=Re:%20LIEF%20progress%20report%202004:%20UQ">mjd_at_physics.uq.edu.au</a>
QLD 4072, Australia http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/ap