[Ozviz] Announcement: Ozviz 2006 (fwd)

From: <Vince.McIntyre_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:01:39 +1000 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:19:46 +1000
From: Drew Whitehouse <Drew.Whitehouse_at_anu.<!--nospam-->edu.au>
To: ozviz_at_anu.<!--nospam-->edu.au
Subject: [Ozviz] Announcement: Ozviz 2006

Good day all,

I've got some great news, OzViz is back on the rails and this year we
get to visit a new state and for a change it's not on the east coast.

Our hosts this year are Paul Bourke (WASP Vizlab), Karen Haines
(Director, WASP) and Peter Morse (UWA Communication Studies) from The
University of Western Australia. Peter has already built a web site
with some information about the event -

   http://ozviz2006.wasp.uwa.edu.au/

I encourage you to add the blog to your RSS readers to keep abreast of
developments -

   http://ozviz2006.wasp.uwa.edu.au/blog/

The workshop is anticipated to run across the last two days of
October, 2006. Strong objections to this date should be directed to
Paul and Peter ASAP, keeping in mind that early December is out so as
to avoid clashing with Graphite.

I encourage you all to prepare a talk - great discoveries, hard won
lessons, works in progress, tales from the trenches and student
reports are all welcome. See you all in WA !

-Drew
--
Drew Whitehouse
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab