Re: [miriad-devel] Miriad installation

From: <mcalabre_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:08:10 +1000

On Thu 2006/09/14 12:41:29 +1000, Simon Ellingsen wrote
in a message to: miriad-devel_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au

Hi Simon,

Wow, that was a quick response! It should provide a great start for
the others, the trick seems to be in using gfortran.

Recently I have made good progress in constructing a system of GNU
makefiles for Miriad. The various changes that you had to make to
mircadd and friends can easily be encapsulated in the makedefs file.
More information on that will follow when I release the makefiles for
general use.

Cheers, Mark