Re: [miriad-devel] problems with ellint

From: <mcalabre_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:26:19 +1000

On Wed 2007/07/04 10:47:25 +0930, David Jones wrote
in a message to: <miriad-devel_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au>

Dear David,

>They all seem to match - can anyone suggest a reason for the difference?
>Or has anyone had similar experiences?

Apparently not! Assuming that you are using a recent version of
ATNF's Miriad I'll take a look at it. Please send me a FITS file and
sufficient information to reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Mark Calabretta