[pafska] PAFSKA meeting, Oxford Tuesday 26 October

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:19:27 +1100

Thanks to all those who attended the face-to-face discussion on Tuesday 26 October. I found it very useful and I hope you did too.
I attach a very short summary of the discussion.

As the WP2 Management Team members are working to finalise and agree the WP2 work plans, and given these overlap PAFSKA in a large manner, I suggest we defer further general programmatic PAFSKA telecons until early in 2011.

In the meantime, please continue to send comments on the developing PAFs _at_email.protected

Best regards
Carole
Dr Carole Jackson
Business Development Manager & Antenna IPT Leader
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science

Phone: +61 2 9372 4407 | Mobile: 0432 925 932
carole.jackson_at_csiro.au | www.csiro.au | www.atnf.csiro.au
Address: CSIRO RadioPhysics Laboratory, cnr Vimiera & Pembroke Roads, Marsfield, NSW 2212

PLEASE NOTE