Re: [pafska] PAFSKA telecom 27 April 2011; summary / UTAH WORKSHOPconfirmed

From: <torchinsky_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:31:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Carole,

Thanks for the summary.

The workshop webpage has a link back to the SKA wiki, but the page
doesn't exist. Could you check the address?

http://wiki.skatelescope.org/bin/view/Receptors/PAFDevelopmentIssues

Perhaps you meant the following page, but it hasn't been updated since
May 2010.

http://wiki.skatelescope.org/bin/view/DishArray/PAFDevelopmentIssues

Is there a more recent page?

Last year you mentioned a project management page hosted at CSIRO, but
I was never able to access it. Is it being used, and is it accessible
to non-CSIRO people? Here was the link:

https://pm.atnf.csiro.au/askap/login

cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Torchinsky,  directeur adjoint / assistant director
Station de radioastronomie de Nancay / Nancay Radio Astronomy Facility