RE: [pafska] PAFSKA CoDR documentation

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:29:48 +1000

Dear Marco
Firstly, be assured that I meant no offence regarding the comment the inclusion of the ASTRON results/plans into the PAF documentation for the WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR. We have some good material already from Laurens and Wim, but also recognise that there could be a lot more relevant material - only in the final push to bring this together we ask that we have this very soon.
The PAF related CoDR documents are very much 'in progress'; we've just had a long session working to meld them into an appropriate 'system-level' approach. We will continue to update these as Neil's deadline approaches. Again, I have to stress that we welcome all effort towards finalising these documents. ASTRON's assessment of the PAF system costs (now, 2014 and SKA2) is a good approach which we would like to quote. We were planning an internal sanity check on the costing aspects next Tuesday (Sydney time): ASTRON's participation would be very much welcome. Please let me know.
Regards Carole
Dr Carole Jackson
Business Development Manager & Antenna IPT Leader
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science

Phone: +61 2 9372 4407 | Mobile: 0432 925 932
carole.jackson_at_csiro.au | www.csiro.au | www.atnf.csiro.au
Address: CSIRO RadioPhysics Laboratory, cnr Vimiera & Pembroke Roads, Marsfield, NSW 2212

PLEASE NOTE