PTF Meeting - deferred to 15th May

From: <John.Reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:03:16 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

In line with last Friday's discussion I propose 2pm Wednesday as our
regular meeting time.

With RFT meetings here at Parkes today I propose deferring the next PTF
meeting until next Wednesday, 15th.

Here are the action items I maneged to identify from the last meeting.
Please let me know if I've missed any.

Carole/Barry - negotiate and organise return visit by Kevin Sinclair
               to address FPA mounting and alignment issues
Done

Mike/John R - oversee SAT tests with Mark Godwin, over next two weeks
Continuing

Dave Brodrick - arrange transport of tilt-meter to Parkes
Done?

Des - liaise with Barry re: water cooler unit.
Done.

Ron B - circulate updated system circulate
Continuing.

John R - circulate regular meeting time
Done,

John R - Ship backup PC "bell" to Marsfield.
Continuing.

Many - devise schedule of system integration tests before FPA and
       beamformer shipped to Parkes
Continuing!

Cheers,
John R