Re: Test plan on wiki

From: <Juan.Guzman_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:47:19 +1000

John,

Excellent. I will add a few extra things like minutes meetings (for
John Reynolds to fill them up) and link to subsystems. I'll ask Ron
for an updated version of the PTF system diagram to put it on the
wiki. Cheers,
   JC.

On 14/05/2008, at 4:08 PM, John.O'Sullivan_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au wrote:

>I've added a couple of pages to the wiki
>(https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/trac/askap/wiki/PksInterferometerTesting)
>and
>put the document in the repository (in
>https://svn.atnf.csiro.au/trac/askap/browser/Parkes_Interferometer).
>
>Following the discussion in todays meeting, I have set up a small wiki
>discussion area where you can put comments suggestions and/or get
>directed to the latest version of the doc in the svn repository.
>
>I could not find Juan Carlos after the meeting, but hopefully this is
>more or less what was intended.
>
>John

Juan Carlos Guzman
Software Engineer
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility (ATNF)
P.O.Box 76, Epping NSW 1710, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9372 4457
Fax: +61 2 9372 4310
Email: Juan.Guzman_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au