RE: Temperature monitoring in the FPA

From: <Alan.Ng_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:15:54 +1100

Hello all,

Thanks once again for a job well done ....

Alan Ng
Engineering Project Manager
Digital Systems and Computing
Australian Square Kilometre Array Pathfinder (ASKAP)

Australia Telescope National Facility
Cnr Vimiera and Pembroke Roads
Marsfield NSW 2122
PO Box 76
Epping NSW 1710

Phone: 02 9372 4631
Mobile: 04 5825 0263
Fax: 02 9372 4450
Email: <blocked::mailto:Alan.Ng_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au> Alan.Ng_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au<mailto:Alan.Ng_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au>