LBA observation status page

From: <jim.lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:35:53 +1100

Hi everyone,

I've just updated the LBA observation status page on the web
(http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/observing/vlbi_active.html). Please take
a look at it and let me know if you see anything wrong or missing. I'm
especially interested to know about those experiments that need
rescheduling. Note that observations that fail due to human error,
antenna failure, poor weather etc are rescheduled even if the proposal
has expired.

Cheers,
Jim
--
Jim Lovell,                                       Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.au
ATNF c/o RSAA, Mt Stromlo Observatory,            Ph: (02) 6125 6715