Re: vt001i

From: <cwest_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:24:44 +1100 (EST)

Chris and others,

Parkes is having a reciever change. There is no rush toward trying to get
the recorders running in the "keep" data mode. Have a test and see what
happens. After people are happy that things are running, and Chris lets me
know, I hope that Parkes will be online.

I have done 64 MHz recordings here before. And I have also tested it this
week.

Chris: I will call you when Parkes is online.

Cheers
Craig...
---
Craig West