GG057b looks good

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:48:51 +1100 (EST)

Hi Leonid etal

The three ATNF antennas have finished recording and the run seemed to go
very well. I have done some quick tests of the disks and it seems the disk
recording worked flawlessly, even when the disks were almost full.

ATCA lost the first couple of minutes of observing (the observer was
trying to be clever and save some slew time, and the system decided not to
cooperate). We also lost a few minutes around 16:25-16:41 when a fire
alarm went off in one of the antenna (false alarm). Time was lost
removing then adding the antenna to the array and for 20 odd minutes we
only had 4 not 5 phased antenna.

Mopra recorded without any problems.

Parkes was wind stowed for the last 20minutes.

All in all it seems to have gone very well.