vt002a

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:35:35 +1100 (EST)

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't sent any info out about this yet. As this time is
primarily setup time, I have not given this the highest priority.

I will distribute a schedule within the next hour (I hope). Basic setup
at the start of the experiment:

        6500 GHz *central frequency to the DAS*
        DAS profile
        DAS connected directly into the MRO recorder

Please email or ring when you have got local tests up and running and want
to try a fringe check. I will try and get Parkes, ATCA and Mopra running
first and then Ceduna and Hobart.

If we get this going with lot of time to spare, there are a whole bunch
of other tests we could try including fringe test for v162c.