vt002a schedule ready!

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:08:18 +1100 (EST)

Hi All,

With -14 sec to spare (well it was when I typed that) the vt002a schedule
is ready. Attached is the vexfile or get it from

ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/vt002/vt002a/vt002a.skd

I have already run vlba2sched_all

I have scheduled two bands centred on 6500 Mhz, ie

        6484-6500,6500,6515 MHz.

Please record using the vsop.pro type profile and the DAS connected
directly to the MRO recorder. The MRO recorder will record both
polarisations. Please record LCP then RCP. (IFP#1 and #2 resp).

I suggest you run the recorder with a command such as:

>vsib_record -t 40000s -o vt002a-%04d < /dev/vsib

or whatever "vsib" device file you use (Ceduna...)