v162

From: <rdodson_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:32:31 +1100 (EST)

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 02:21, Giuseppe Cimo wrote:
>Hi Richard,
>
>in attach you'll find the setup file which I used.

Thank G.,

  I have made a version 3 of v162c1 and copied it to /nfs/ftp-people/vlbi/incoming

  Also:

  I have put the pulsar polyco files in caccc:cor/pulsar/

  I have run vlba2sched_all on both
  I changed the correlator mode to psr16_128-64/psr32_16_32-64_32
  for experiments v156/v162 in *_At.com

  I had to adjust the freq in V156F1_*.com. The Central freq is 6528 MHz  (I set the same for both IFs). I want both polarisations -- s2 mode 32x4-2 & DAS mode mp16s_?.pro

  **** I have not run these VMS script files on Mopra or Leon, nor transfered the PKS pointing file to Parkes******

  Please check the setup on your system as the automatic script failed. The AUTOMATIC setup is S2 mode 32X4-2 I notice some want to use 32A4-2 (so they don't have to change the cabling?) IN WHICH CASE THE SNAP OR SKED FILE WILL NEED CHANGING.

   Sorry to state the obvious. I should be on a good internet connection about 13-14UT.
                        Richard

(PS This is a duplicate message sent via kerr)