/vlbobs area on kerr

From: <sellings_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:48:04 +1100 (EST)

Hi,
          This is mainly of interest to UTas people, but I want to make sure
that I don't mess up anyone in the wider LBA group, hence the distribution
to the vlbiobs list.

I'm thinking of disabling the mirroring of the /vlbobs area from mills (at
Mt Pleasant) to kerr (at the University). I don't think that anyone is
using the kerr mirror anymore. Could anyone who objects let me know
within a day or two, otherwise I'll stop the mirroring process as its
consuming a lot of time on a very slow link.

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Lecturer in Physics/Radio Astronomy, University of Tasmania
email : Simon.Ellingsen_at_utas.edu.au