Re: vt001i

From: <John.Reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:37:42 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

>I have agreed with all stations that we will do the 64 MHz test at S-band
>to save rx fun before Huygens starts.

There being no objections we will pull the Methanol Rx off Parkes at 5pm
(0600UT), that is in 25 minutes' time.

We will try to get H-OH re-installed tonight.

> I propose we use the band centre frequency 2290 MHz, unless anyone has a
>problem. This should be a dual pol observation. I don't think Steve has
>updated the schedule yet.

2290 should be OK most places now that MDS at Narrabri has been axed.
Hobart might want to comment - is the MDS still present at ~2304MHz Brett?

Cheers,
John R