LBA telescope parameters

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:10:04 +1100 (EST)

Hi everyone,

As part of the revamp of the LBA webpages we are updating various tables.

Please have a look at
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/tex/vlbi_antennas/
for the latest version of telescope parameters.

I'll add some html links before publishing in the official pages.

Please send any comments/suggestions by Tuesday evening. I hope to
finalise this asap.

Cheers
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO |
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA |
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA |
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310 |
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.au |