Hobart's Huygens data

From: <brett.reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 9:06:36 +1000

Hi All,
I read this morning a message regarding Huygens correlation shortly to
happen at Jive, and use of Hobart's data. Although Haystack/Conduant
could probably retrieve the first hour's data from the failed first
module, this wasn't able to be done so far at JIVE. JIVE have decided to
not to wait while sending the module to USA and back and to correlate
without Hobart's first hour. This probably makes sense as the VLBA
antennas had that period covered any way. Jive can correlate Hobart's
second module OK. The second module has the first 4 channels (low S-Band,
the Huygens data) for most of the last 2/3 of the experiment and it has
all 8 channels for the last part of the experiment from 1453 UT.
Regards, Brett.

Here is Max's message: