Fixi the Wiki update (fwd)

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:06:04 +1100 (EST)

Guys,

>From Roopesh...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:38:30 +1100 (EST)
From: Roopesh Ojha <Roopesh.Ojha_at_atnf.csiro.au>
To: Chris Phillips <Chris.Phillips_at_csiro.au>
Cc: VLBI observers <vlbiobs_at_atnf.csiro.au>
Subject: Fixi the Wiki update

Hi Chris

Looks like your script is taking the upper edge of the band (instead of
the lower edge) so the frequencies for ALL four experiment that I have
scheduled are wrong in exactly the same way. Would you be right to fix
them or would you like me to (in which case I need the password)?

Observers, while these teething problems are dealt with, PLEASE RELY ON
THE INSTRUCTIONS IN MY EMAILS to avoid any confusion. If you are at all
confused or just paranoid (like all good observers are) please call me.

Thanks
Roopesh

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Chris Phillips wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>In case you missed the first email. Emil has created a "wiki" page for
>putting setup info for each experiment:
>
>http://pentane.ssi.swin.edu.au/~elenc/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAMarch2005
>
>I have just gone through and updated all (but v177a) with pretty much all
>the setup info.
>
>**NO guarantees this is correct** Please check this carefully yourself .
>PIs particularly make sure this is what you thought you scheduled If you
>find a mistake let us all know. Any suggestions welcome. You will have to
>map the at DAS mode to your local equivalent.
>
>cheers
>Chris

Roopesh Ojha
Research Scientist
Australia Telescope National Facility. CSIRO
PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, Australia
61-02-9372-4174 (work), 61-02-9372-4310 (fax)
Homepage: http://www.atnf.CSIRO.AU/~rojha/