LBA May run - DRAFT personnel distribution

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:51:23 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone,

Below is a draft of where people are going for the LBA session May 12-20.
Please let me know if there are any problems or changes needed. And we are
always flexible to change closer to the date if needed:

Parkes: Craig+2 (Shinji,Richard) + JER
Narrabri: Steven+2 (Adam. Emil) + Chris at start (11-17?) - Jim Caswell at
          end (16-20?)
Mopra: Tasso+Daughter (11-16) - Roopesh+family (16-20) + Robina
- Tasso will distribute tapes to Parkes, Mopra, Narrabri by car.
- Roopesh will return by car with Mopra and Narrabri tapes.

Tid: Jim + (Dave?)

Hobart: Brett + UTas staff
Ceduna: Giuseppe + (students?)

Kk, Hart, Shanghai: Local staff

Let me know if help is needed anywhere else.

Cheers for now
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO |
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA |
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA |
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310 |
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.au |