Upcoming LBA session

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:04:37 +1100 (EST)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the upcoming LBA session arrangements:

1. Tapes
Kokee - 4 tapesets shipped about a month ago (2 needed)
Hart - 8 tapesets shipped a week ago (6 needed)
Ceduna - 16 tapesets shipped last week (14 needed)
Hobart - 20 tapesets shipped last week (17 needed)

Parkes, Mopra, Narrabri:
Each needs 17 tapesets. All have been transported to Parkes last Friday.
"Team Swinburne" will pickup and deliver to Mopra and Narrabri.

2. Computers and disks
The Mopra eVLBI computer has been taken to Parkes. "Team Swinburne" to
pickup and install at Mopra on Wednesday.

Disks should be available at each site. Craig/Chris to coordinate setup
(single disk vs software raid). No XRAIDs at sites for this run.

3. People
Hobart - UTas personnel
Ceduna - Giuseppe + student?
Tid: Jim + station personnel

Parkes: Craig, Shinji, Emil + JER
Mopra: Roopesh (+ family) & Robina
ATCA: Steven, Adam & Chris

As you may have gathered, I've cancelled my overseas trip due to ill
health. So, I will be in Sydney, the first time in 15 years that I'll be
at home and not observing during an LBA session! I've recovered
sufficiently that I can provide support during the session at short notice
where it may be needed.

Thanks everyone for the help. Let me know if you see any problems in the
arrangements above.

Cheers
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO |
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA |
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA |
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310 |
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.au |