Re: LBA Schedule for the March session (V177)

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:16:18 +1100 (EST)

>From[Shinji Horiuchi <shoriuchi_at_swin.edu.au>]

Dear Chris and LBA friends,

I put all modified schedule related files for v177 under
/nfs/ftp/people/vlbi/v177

Cheers,

Shinji.

On 2005/03/05, at 22:26, Chris Phillips wrote:

>Hi Shinji,
>
>You have scheduled a tape change 10min before the end of the
>experiment.
>This is due to a 2 min early start of the tapes that the systems adds.
>It
>is easy to get around if you increase the tape length by 4 minutes in
>the
>.key file before you run sched. I strongly recommend you do this and
>re-run
>sched and upload the new schedule. Steve should be able to help you.
>Email
>vlbiobs if you do this.
>
>Cheers
>Chris

Dr Shinji Horiuchi shoriuchi_at_swin.edu.au

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No 39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

voice: +61 3 9214 5818
fax: +61 3 9214 8797