LBA sensitivity calculator

From: <adeller_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:19:38 +1100 (EST)

Hello all,

The promised LBA sensitivity calculator has been completed and is now
ready to use. It can currently be found at:

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~adeller/lba/LbaSensitivity.html

Feel free to drop by and give it a test drive over the next few days.
Once it has passed this final stage of beta testing, we can find it a
permanent home on the LBA webpage and (i guess) announce it to prospective
observers. Any bugs/suggestions, please let me know and I'll endeavour to
incorporate them.

Cheers,
Adam