V162D1

From: <rdodson_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:40:25 +0100 (JST)

Hi All.

Antennas Mp-At-Ho-Pa-Ti
Start 71 07:00:00
Stop 71 13:50:00
Channel 1 1634 - 1650 MHz USB LCP
Channel 2 1650 - 1666 MHz USB LCP
Bandwidth 16 MHz
Recorder S2
S2 Mode 32x4-2
DAS Mode vsop.pro
Buggary Cable out
Tape Change 71 10:01:00

Files at ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/v162/v162d1

  Exp. Code: v162d1

   Notes: PSR B1046-58 observation No 4.
            7 hrs & 2 tape set
            position & pulsar bin from ATCA obs
            standard freq & setup

  L hand polarisation (to match Tid) only.
  The experiment is short (~ 7 hours) so two sets of tapes are needed
but they can be the old 4 hour tapes (if there are any still).
  Tape change is at ~10UT

  ATCA has a pulsar polyco -- but I think it is duff (it has glitched I
think and there have not been enough observations to solve the current
fit).

  So Parkes will have to collect the filter bank so we can find the
solution.

  Parkes also has a rest after the fringe finder (7UT to 7:15UT) till
8:05UT.
  No Ceduna