Re: V156G1

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:24:30 +1100 (EST)

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info on v156 and v162. As well as the email, could you
replicate your instructions on the wiki, please. I'm finding the wiki
useful and am pretty much running from it (with careful checking of the
information) for this session. It is a lot easier to refer to than
sifting through many emails.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska