Re: V177 (S2+disc recording run)

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:20:39 +1100 (EST)

Hi Shinji

> As updated in the Wiki, can you please set ATCA and Mopra dishes in the
>south rap manually for the first scan before the V177 schedules start?

Will do

> This is because of my oversight that if dishes just followed the
schedules they would start

The schedule does *not* contain any info about what wrap the observations
should be in. There is no way you can (other than inserting a source that
has an unambiguous wrap).

>(We could still edit the schedule to avoid this, but it might be simpler
to operate manually at this stage just for the start).

This would only work by adding a southern source.

>I presume Hobart would be all right since sched scheduled by itself to
>set it on az=297 when it starts

Hobart is X-Y mount. Does not have wraps.