Fringe test before v177a

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:36:57 +1100 (EST)

Hi All,

I would like to have a fringe test before v177a. I have created a schedule
for this and put it in

        ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/vf051/vf051a

(I have invented a new naming scheme. I'm happy to change this ihn the
fiture. [vlbi fringe 2005 session 1 fringe test a]).

The source is the same as the first source in v177a. The setup is
identical (read Craigs messages). The schedule starts at 17:30 UT and runs
for 90 minutes.

The recorder should be run basically the same as for the real test, namely
 - Create a new directory on your data disk, say v177a-fringe
 - cd to this directory
 - Run vsib_record as soon as possible (before you are on source even)

>> vsib_record -w 4 -t 5400s -c ooxx -o vt177a_Ant-fringe
        (Parkes use -c oxox)

 - email me when you are on source

 - Stop the recorder before 18:55, cd to the real data directory
   and start following craigs instructions. ** Give you self plenty
   of time**

I will run the all the fringe finder software.

I am going to bed now up at 4:30am. Conect Steve if you have questions to
pass onto me.