vt002b2

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:43:57 +1100 (EST)

Hi All,

I have created a schedule for vt002b2 and put it on

        ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/vt002/vt002b2

(vlba2sched_all has been run, but not copied to observatories)

This will be a disk based fringe test, but recording through the S2. The
setup is identical to v162d1. We just observe 0537-441 the whole time so
there is not real need to run the schedule if it is easier to point the
telescope by hand.

Please run the recorder in a directory called "vt002b2" on your data
disk using a command something like:

>> vsib_record -t 7200s -c ooxx -o vt002b2_Mp
(substitute Mp with your antenna name)

Remember the wiki!

http://pentane.ssi.swin.edu.au/~elenc/wiki/index.php?n=LBAMarch2005.VT002b2

I will probably send another email later with instructions to some some
extra software on the recorder to support fringe testing.