v180a fringe test

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:32:58 +1100 (EST)

Dear all,

During the v180a fringe test we saw good fringes between ATCA, Mopra, and
Ceduna. We couldn't get a socket connection to Hobart to get any data and
Parkes did not get any good data before the start of v180a.

I'll keep doing fringe tests throughout v180a, so please keep the disk
recorders running. I'll try and get fringes to Hobart and Parkes.

Cheers, Steven

p.s. Chris and Craig, your software behaved very well.

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska