eVLBI software

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:40:35 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I have updated the eVLBI software download page. It is now

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/evlbi/software/download.html

These pages can be automatically updated now, so it is simple for me to
make the latest versions available. Please not that the current versions
of the software on this page should be considered "beta". I won't normally
do this, but I wanted to update the pages.

You can download a tar ball or individual programs. The page now included
the version number and date (this is from CVS). There is also a link from
the version number to the CVS log info so you can get a summary of the
changes.

Please note that I recommend CVS rather than these pages for getting the
most recent version of the software. I will make instructions available
over the next few weeks.