v185a schedule uploaded

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:33:02 +1000 (EST)

>FromLeith Godfrey...

Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded the schedule files for v185a to the anonymous ftp site. I
put a couple of lengthy notes in the .key file and these got cut off in the .sum
and .skd files. The notes should read:

note2: Request second frequency chain at ATCA to be set up with freq=4800 MHz,
bandwidth=128 MHz

note3: Request ATCA finish schedule 15-20 minutes early to make 10 minute scan
of 1934-638 for flux scale calibration of ATCA data.

Hopefully these requests can still be carried out. It might be best if I were
able to contact the ATCA observer for v185a in person just to confirm these
requests closer to the day of the observations. It would be much appreciated if
someone could let me know who will be the observer at ATCA for v185a.

Cheers,
Leith.