Re: VLBI telecon. Thursday 3pm

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 08:38:45 +1000 (EST)

Hi Tasso,

We should invite Tim and Sergei to the telecon, if they are not already on
the vlbiobs mailing list (if not, they should be added).

No burning issues, but we should touch base on disks (in hand I think).
Also, I'd appreciate a quick round-table on the plans for the Trans-Tasman
tests, to make sure that we haven't forgotten anything at this point.

I may only be able to be on the telecon for the first half-hour, as I have
other constraints at 4 pm.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska