eVLBI recorder quotes

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:13:43 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I have sent this to everybody, please ignore if you don't care about
eVLBI PCs. I hope to have a telecon to discuss this late this week. Tasso
is the limiting factor.

At this telecon I think we need at the minimum
        Steve
        Chris
        Craig
        Tasso
        Someone from Hobart.

Please let me know your limitations so we can arrange a time.

Anyone else who is interested (e.g. Tid representatives) please let me
know if you want to call in for the discussion.

If anyone wants to see the quotes, please contact me directly.