VLBI telecon today–– ACTIONS

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:21:31 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone,

Below is a quick summary of the actions I think we agreed we should do as
a result of the telecon today:

Cheers
Tasso

ACTIONS. Telecon 5/5/05
-----------------------
1. Migrate new web services to ATNF web.
   WIKI (Emil, Chris, Tasso)
   Sensitivity calculator (Steven, Adam, Tasso)
   Disk-VLBI webpage (Steven, Tasso)

2. Investigate using Disk-recorders for square-law detection
   (Chris)

3. Put on Web the telephone numbers of observatories for VLBI ssession.
   (Tasso)

4. Subscribe to vlbiobs (Sergei, Tim)

5. Upgrade documentation for vsib_record changes (Chris)
6. Guidelines for fringe-check schedules (Chris)
7. Software switch for S2 "UIC feedthrough on" (Tasso, Chris)
8. 4-point test scan as alst scan in NZ tests (Steven, Sergei, Tim)
9. Updates of V179/V180 setup, especially polarisations
   (V179/180 PI)

10. Specs for new computers by end of VLBI session (Chris, Craig)
11. Telecon before every VLBI session (Tasso)