Re: VLBI telecon today–– ACTIONS

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:12:11 +1000 (EST)

Hi Tasso et al.,

Action 9 from our telecon yesterday:

>9. Updates of V179/V180 setup, especially polarisations
>(V179/180 PI)

I had left the telecon before this came up. I've checked the setup for
v179/v181 and it looks fine to me (what I want). I have a question on the
S2 profile that Tasso and/or Chris might comment on. The wiki has the
buggery cable out for the 32x4-2 S2 mode when using the vsop DAS profile.
Is the wiki correct? I guess it is since for v168d I had 32x4-2 S2 mode,
buggery cable out, and the vsop DAS mode. I just want to confirm that
these entries in the wiki are correct.

The polarisations requested for V179/V181 are from the standard 13cm 2IF,
single pol setup file: both IFs RCP (same as for v168d last year). Is
there a problem with that at any of the telescopes? Why are the
polarisations specifically mentioned in the action?

Cheers, Steven