Longitude Latitude Height to X Y Z conversions...

From: <cwest_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:13:35 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I just thought I would pass on a little program I wrote today that
converts Longitude, Latitude and Height (ellipsoid) to the X,Y,Z Cartesian
coordinate system that is used for our VLBI calculations. This program is
currently setup to use the WGS84 definitions of both Semi-Major and
Semi-Minor axes as well as the coordinate system referred to in the WGS84
documentation.

I tested this with Parkes at it has an accuracy of better than 50cm, from
WGS84 data posted on the Narrabri website.

Cheers
Craig...
---
Craig West