wiki move

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:58:00 +1000 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I have moved the LBA experiment wiki from Swinburne to ATNF. The new URL
(for the May session) is:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAMay2005

The link on the LBA schedules webpage has been updated. I remind everyone
to check this before the start of every experiment in case of any changes
and PIs please double check everything.

The guest password is still guest. Best if you get your own username to
edit the pages so we can see who is doing what. Ask me or Emil to generate
a account.

May thanks again to Emil for getting this going.