Re: Hobart pausing from v131ax

From: <brett.reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:37:54 +1000

We were off for about 30 minutes while we looked for a problem causing
dropouts in LCP. We are running again now.
The number and duration of the dropouts is reduced now but not
eliminated. There could be a problem in the dewar at X band.

The recorders were recording during the time the antenna was in service.

Regards,
Brett.

Brett Reid
Observatory Manager, Radio Telescopes