e-VLBI workshop. Sydney 12-14 July.

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:31:15 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone,

We are hosting a major international workshop on eVLBI at Marsfield,
Sydney, in the period 12-14 July 2005. Details on the web at:
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/evlbi2005/

The workshop is open and there is no registration fee. However, for
logistics and catering purposes we do require people to register. If you
are interested in attending please register using the web forms at the URL
given above. Registration deadline is June 25 i.e. end of this week.

See you there

Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO |
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA |
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA |
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310 |
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.au |